Monday, June 22, 2009

FATHERS ARE GREAT

So fathers day was a bitter sweet day. With this being the fathers day just after the loss of our little one it was not a day my husband wanted to hear talks and gushing 's about fathers. So out of respect for my husbands feelings we did not go to church. But while we were not at church I had the opportunity to make cards for my fathers (because of course we have no money) I enjoyed making the cards (they took me hours) and stretching my creative muscles. It was a good opportunity to express to my father and my father in law the apreciation and love I have for them. Though part of me felt guilty for only giving them a card. I could tell how much it meant to them and i felt greatful that the lord has blessed me with some really good men that give tirelessly and set such a good example of honoring there preisthood. So sad that i couldnt wish my husband a happy fathers day but good for me to be able to express my love and apreciation for my Father and my Father in law. I am one blessed daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment