Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crazy Beautiful Husband

Yesterday was my anniversary and usually we get to go on a vacation but the economy being the way it is and me not having a job a vacation was not possible. but the love of my life thought we should see if we could get the cabin for the day. Graciously my parents agreed. We had a wonderful time! it is so quiet up there in the mountains. so peaceful. When things are that quiet and peaceful I can not help but do a little reflecting. Being that it was my five year anniversary I spent a great deal of time reflecting on the wonderful life i have had with my husband. Though we have had some really tough times for us in the last five years, we have had a lot of great things happen too. But above it all good times and bad times I have to thank my heavenly father for giving me such a wonderful husband. I feel so blessed to share my road with Eric, He cares for me deeply, He respects me, He treats me like a princess. He sees my divine nature even though sometimes i don't! :) I adore him and cant imagine the rest of my life and eternity for that matter without him and I know that this is because my heavenly father saw fit to bless me with the love of my love at the tender age of 15. I am so eternally greatful for this blessing, I couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo I just subscribed to you rss feed on bloglines! That just means that when you post it will let me know so I can be sure to read it! Love ya! PS I have a blog too but I have never posted to it LOL

    ReplyDelete