Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!! I have never done this before but i decided to cave into peer pressure and so here I am. So i guess a little about me. I am a wife of almost 5 years now. I have been with the love of my life for 11 years. We have been living in Murray for 4 years in a little apartment complex. and aside from the constant fix it problems. ;) We love it! though i would not complain if we had a bigger water heater. My husband and I are members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 10th 2004. We have not yet been blessed with any children. But when the lord sees fit to give us this blessing we defiantly look forward to it. My husband Eric is in the process of obtaining a degree in Accounting so we are heading down the school road right now. I lost my job in February so i have had the blessing of being a house wife for a while now, Though I am in definite need of a job now. (I will take any leads you have for me) I hope to post pictures soon. Thanks for reading and I hope you will follow my blog (ha that sounds funny my blog). I promise my blog will be more interesting in posts to come

No comments:

Post a Comment