Monday, July 6, 2009

So Greatful

So today I found myself in a weird position i found myself with the opportunity to help, and feel completely helpless all at the same time. I dont want to get into the details of who and what because i want to be respectful of my new friends privacy, but i found myself feeling so greatful for the blessings in my life. Some days when the grief seems unbearable i think selfishly that my life cant get any worse. and then today that selfish notion hit me in the face and i realized that things could be so much worse and i am so blessed for what i do have. I understand that every body has different trials and there all meant for them so i know that my trials are mine and there meant to be mine and i am not meant to have my friends trials, however I can not help but feel like things are not so bad for me anymore. And at the same time i felt so helpless there is so much i wish that i could do for my new friend to take her pain away. but i cant. So for now i will pray and i will do my best to serve her and do anything i can and pray that the spirit will guide me in the right direction. What a day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment