Sunday, August 8, 2010

And Fun Was Had By All!

So this last week we went to Big Sky Montana! Eric's Sister Christine lives in Butte and she was gracious enough to host us for a week! We All had a fabulous time. Butte was so interesting to me. Full of rich and fascinating history. We went on a tour of the underground of butte! So cool they had all of these business all built underground!!! We saw the barber shop, which doubled as a Minors Speak Easy. We saw the Butte Jail which was in service for 80 some odd years and even housed Robert Knievel Quite a few times Actually! We also saw the coolest Speak Easy ever called The Rookwood Speak Easy. It was so neat they had it all decorated in original pieces. It was so neat. I decided that I wanted to throw a Halloween party there it was so worth the 10 dollars :)! We also got to go to the Lewis and Clark Caverns. Wow talk about adrenaline pumping. Dark and tight and scary but still saw some really awesome formations. And I never would have been able to make it thru 90 pounds heavier. I was so proud of myself. We had a very entertaining Camping Adventure ;) and we got to celebrate my nephews birthday. So as previously stated A Fun Time Was Had By All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment