Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Last night my Grandmother passed away peacefully holding her husbands hand. We had a unique opportunity to gather together last night before she passed and have a family prayer. It was a very spiritual experience. and as death of a loved one always is Bitter Sweet. I have spent alot of time this week and espessialy the last few days thinking about my grandmother. All the memories I have with her are priceless. It was fun to talk with cousins and here there memories of her and how a lot were the same but some of them were ones I had not even remembered until they were talked about. We are all going to miss her but know that she is on the other side of the veil with her mother and her father and her sisters and maybe my babies too. Maybe it is foolish but I sort of hope that she will be there to shu those little ones on down to me. I love her so much and although it is a great loss to us, I know that it is s0 much better for her and that our seperation from her will only seem but just a moment. Thank you for all your prayers on behalf of my family. Her Legasy of faith lives on in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment